- About Us
- Get Involved
Want to join Ontario Rainbow Alliance of the Deaf as an individual member? The Ontario Rainbow Alliance of the Deaf welcomes everyone who supports its mission and objectives. Individual Membership from the Ontario Rainbow Alliance of the Deaf has been providing with the following benefits, with payment of membership dues.
- Discounted admission costs on various social and educational awareness events, and workshops, with opportunities to meet and interact with each others.
- Regular Individual Membership will have a voting privileges, which include the opportunity to submit motions and bylaws amendments at the Annual General Meeting and/or Special Meeting
- Regular Individual Membership shall be elected to the Board as Director for Ontario Rainbow Alliance of the Deaf
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities to help shape the agenda of the ORAD through service on committees, task forces, and strategic teams
- Subscription to the official ORAD e-newsletters, quarterly.
- Membership welcome letter that shows active support of the ORAD and its mission.
If you are interested in becoming an individual member, please download the individual membership form and return it with your payment.
NEW: ORAD is pleased to offer a sliding scale option for those from low-income circumstances. Please inquire for more info.
Please click here to download a registration form.
|Category||1 Year||2 Years|
You may make a payment to the Ontario Rainbow Alliance of the Deaf in certified cheque* and/or money order and mail to the following address (please make sure to include your membership form with your payment):Ontario Rainbow Alliance of the Deaf c/o The 519 Community Centre 519 Church St. Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4Y 2C9
A $25 fee for NSF cheques will be applied.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact email@example.com.